All services will be customized for your skin care needs: acne, rosacea, hyperpigmentation, melasma, aging, dry, oily, and or sensitive.
Next Generation Facial: $120
This treatment is a power-house combination of:
- Stem Cell Media– this part reintroduces homeostasis to the skin by harnessing the body’s own natural regenerative mechanism abundant in molecules that contain growth factors, anti-oxidants, proteins, and peptides. Reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pore size, reduces inflammation, speeds healing, improves texture and tone. Supports and enhances collagen production.
- Osmosis Infusion– this part feeds the skin using a safe, gentle, form of vitamin A along with anti-aging ingredients including Vit C and other vital nutrients for the skin, penetrated with nano-channeling (Revita Pen).
- Celluma LED 30 minutes of LED with infrared which reduces inflammation. Red LED is used for mature skin, stimulating mitochondria, elastin, and collagen production. Blue LED is used for acne, reducing bacteria.
Ultimate Facial: $110 with Osmosis Infusion Facial
This is an Osmosis Infusion Facial with 20 minutes of one of these modalities: Tri Polar RF for mature skin(read more about RF below) OR a Derma Laser treatment which tightens, tones, decreases inflammation, increases mitochondria activity and collagen production, it also reduces wound healing time; OR Microcurrent for lifting and stimulating collagen production; OR LED face and neck mask with infrared to reduce inflammation and stimulate collagen production. ***Highly recommend a RevitaPen add-on for $20 to stimulate collagen production, gently exfoliate, increase hydration, firm, improve texture, reduce pore size and blemishes, and reduce fine lines, age spots, and hyperpigmentation.
Osmosis Infusion Facial: $80
The Purpose of this treatment is to increase fibroblast activity and collagen production without trauma, thicken aging dermis, balance oil production, lighten hyperpigmentation, reduce fine lines, improve tone and elasticity, restore capillary flow and increase nutrition in the skin, increase firmness, normalize skin tone, and heal red inflamed spots on skin.
Treatment includes: Double Cleanse with steam and enzymes, vacuum pore cleanse, mild lactic acid exfoliation, extractions, Vitamin A and C serums, customized serums, nourishing masks, and massage. LED, high frequency, and ultrasound used according to skin type. Products are natural and safe. Chest/Decollete $20 add on. ***Highly recommend a RevitaPen add-on for $20 to stimulate collagen production, gently exfoliate, increase hydration, firm, improve texture, reduce pore size and blemishes, and reduce fine lines, age spots, and hyperpigmentation.
Express Rejuvenation Facial: $55
For those in a hurry. For all skin types. Cleanse, steaming, mild exfoliation, vacuum pore cleanse, and a nourishing mask.
Celluma LED: $55
30 minutes of Celluma LED. Includes cleansing and moisturizer. *Pre-paid package of six for $300. Recommended 2 treatments per week for 3 consecutive weeks.
Non-invasive Tri Polar RF face firming & toning: $70
30 minutes machine time. *Pre-paid package of six for $360. Recommended 6 treatments, 1 per week for 6 consecutive weeks.
Non-invasive yet highly intense Tri Polar Radio Frequency(RF) face-toning treatment. RF stimulates collagen production, strengthens and tightens collagen fibers. Visibly firming, lifting, and improving appearance of wrinkles.*Recommend six, once-a-week treatments for maximum results.
Pigment Spot Treatment for Hands: $60
Reduce skin discoloration and restore normal skin function in damaged areas. Depending on depth of sun damage more than one service may be needed. Service includes cleansing with enzymes, diamond microdermabrasion followed with lightening serums penetrated with ultrasound, finishing with a nourishing moisturizer.
- Tri-Polar RF: $10 for 10 minutes
- Celluma LED: $20 for 30 minutes
- Vellus Hair Removal: $15
- Chest/Décolleté: $20
- Revita Pen (creates micro channels in skin for deeper product penetration): $20
- Anti-wrinkle Warm Needle Drawing: $10 for one area. This is a non-invasive, skin rejuvenating technique used to reduce depth of wrinkles and fine lines. A warm, round-tipped needle electrically stimulates targeted areas to increase your own collagen. Also used on depressed scars. For all ages. *No synthetic fillers or injections, no risk of infection. Improvements continue with each treatment.